Looking for a delicious and easy Alfredo sauce recipe? Look no further! Our recipe is creamy, flavorful, and perfect for pasta dishes. Try it out today and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
Alfredo sauce is named after Alfredo DI Lelio, a Roman restaurateur who was popular with American tourists. Alfredo sauce is very easy to make at home. This Alfredo sauce can be used in a variety of dishes including pasta, chicken, fish, or vegetables. Alfredo sauce is delicious because of its simplicity.
Ingredients for Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (3 to 3 1/3 ounces, 85 to 128 grams)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, plus extra as needed
- Black pepper and Salt, to taste
Method to Make Alfredo Sauce
- Firstly, heat the milk in a microwave or using a stovetop. Now melt butter in a pan on medium heat and sprinkle flour over it.
- Now keep stirring the mixture and cook for about a minute.
- Now add one-fourth cup of hot milk to this mixture beat it and while stirring continuously, add milk little by little. Eventually, the mixture will thicken into a sauce.
- After this, the sauce has to be cooked for three to five minutes while stirring continuously until it becomes thick and thick cream.
- Now add the grated Parmesan cheese and stir it until it is completely melted and no longer visible in the sauce.
- You can cook the sauce a little longer to thicken it, but it’s best to keep it a bit thin at this stage. Lastly, pour the sauce into a storage container and let it cool completely.
- Doing so will thicken the sauce and form skin on the surface, which is normal.
If you want to reheat the chutney, you can microwave it for 30 seconds or heat it in a small saucepan. Keep stirring the sauce occasionally and add a splash of milk, broth, or water if you find it too thick. By doing this, the chutney will start thickening but will become soft and will become chutney again when heated.
Homemade Alfredo sauce is very simple to make and versatile in its uses. You can store this sauce in the refrigerator for up to five days or freeze it for up to a month. It’s a great addition to any dish and will impress your family and friends with this sauce. In this way, you can also prepare a good sauce for yourself and your family by following the method of this recipe mentioned above.