Preparing a delicious chicken noodle soup is not only simple but also incredibly satisfying. This recipe is bursting with rich flavor and features succulent chicken, comforting egg noodles, and a savory broth that will certainly warm you up on a cold day. Chicken noodle is a beloved dish that has been enjoyed by many cultures for centuries. This nourishing meal is perfect for any occasion, whether you need a pick-me-up on a cold day or want to soothe a sore throat. With so many ingredients that go into making a chicken noodle recipe, choosing the perfect title is essential.
This chicken noodle soup recipe is perfect for a comforting meal on a chilly day. It’s easy to prepare and uses simple ingredients that are readily available in your pantry.
Ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup
Here we have told you the ingredients for making Chicken Noodle Recipe, which is as follows-
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can of vegetable broth
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles
- Half a teaspoon of dry basil
- 4 (14.5 ounces) cans of chicken broth
- ½ pound shredded cooked chicken breast
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped carrots
Method for Making Chicken Noodle Soup
- To begin making the Chicken Soup, melt one tablespoon of butter in a large pot over medium heat. Next, add the chopped onion and celery and cook until soft, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Add 4 cans of chicken broth and 1 can of vegetable broth to a pot along with ½ pound of shredded cooked chicken breast, 1 cup of shredded carrots, and 1 ½ cups of egg noodles. Season the soup with ½ teaspoon dried basil, ½ teaspoon dried thyme, black pepper, and salt to taste. Whisk everything together to blend, and bring the soup to a boil.
- Now after this soup comes to a boil, slow down the flame and let it boil for 20 minutes. By doing this, all the flavors will mix together and the noodles will be cooked completely.
- Serve the soup hot and enjoy the delicious taste of Homemade Chicken Soup Noodles. You can store this chicken noodle soup in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You have to keep in mind that when reheating the soup, add a little more broth or stock to the pot. If you also want to get the most out of your chicken noodle soup, you can keep your soup in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days or freeze it for up to 3 months. If you want to store this soup for 3 months, then you do not have to add noodles to it. Whenever you heat this soup, add noodles and cook it and you can enjoy the delicious soup.
Chicken Noodle Soup is a very tasty soup. Regardless of your flavor preferences, whether you fancy a traditional rendition, a rich and hearty version, a velvety and creamy twist, or a spicy and robust version, there’s undoubtedly a chicken noodle soup title that will resonate with your soul and your heart and will satisfy the craving. Therefore, it’s important to choose wisely and savor every spoonful of this beloved comfort food.