Read the Santa Claus Wiki, Personal Information, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Ethnicity, Career, Net Worth, and Biography here.
Santa Claus is a famous mythical character that was first presented in Western Christian culture. He is sometimes referred to as Father Christmas or just Santa. His other monikers are Kris Kringle, Saint Nick, and Saint Nicholas.
Santa is the person that visits the homes of good-behaving kids to deliver gifts. According to the source, he came either on Christmas Eve night, on December 24, or in the early hours of Christmas Day.
Furthermore, in the nineteenth century, Claus also rose to fame in Canada and the US. The poem “A Visit from St. Nicholas” from 1823 had a big impact on him.
He keeps records on kids all across the world, claims Wikipedia. Saint Nick later classifies them based on their conduct and then distributes presents. He presents items like candy and toys.
In 1890, Massachusetts merchant James Edgar established himself as the first department store Santa.
Body Statistics & Physical Appearances
Typically, Father Christmas is portrayed as a cheery, robust, and bearded figure. Even on occasion, he dons glasses. Santa wears a crimson coat with white fur cuffs and a collar. He also sports red pants with white fur cuffs and a red hat with white fur.
A belt made of black leather and boots complete his ensemble. Saint Nick has also been spotted driving a sleigh while toting a sack filled with goodies for youngsters. Moreover, eight reindeer are driving Claus’s sleigh. Santa Claus has a big frame and stands at a respectable height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm).
He has a chubby body and weighs approximately 270 pounds (117 kg). Additionally, he appeared physically in a number of radio, television, music, children’s books, movies, and advertisements.
Some Facts About Santa Claus
- The real-life St. Nicholas, who was born in the year 270, served as the inspiration for Santa Claus in some respects.
- According to the text, Nicholas served as the bishop of Myra, a town that is today in Turkey.
- Since his passing, St. Nicholas has been designated as the protector of children.
- Moreover, according to Dutch legend, Claus has only been around for 200 years.
- The tale of Kris Kringle, a.k.a. Santa Claus, originally appeared in a newspaper in New York City in 1773.
- He is assisted in doing his work by elves, who are dressed in green or red and have enormous, elongated ears and pointed caps.
- In his workshop at the North Pole, Santa makes the gifts.
- Later, Santa uses his flying reindeer to draw the sleigh and deliver the gifts.
- According to legend, Father Christmas would give all the unruly boys and girls coal.
- Claus also makes a “ho ho ho” sound when he laughs.
- In addition to being a married man, Santa is wed to “Mrs. Claus.” James Rees first alluded to his marriage in “A Christmas Legend,” a short novella that he wrote in 1849.
- Additionally, Mrs. Claus was mentioned in a number of literary magazines, including Harper’s Magazine and Yale Literary Magazine.
- Santa’s wife gained enormous popularity because of Katherine Lee Bates’ poem “Goody Santa Claus on a Sleigh Ride” from 1889. She is also referred to as Mrs., Goody, or Goodwife.
- Later, around the start of the late 1800s, Santa Claus in a red suit gained popularity.
- Then, in 1885, artist Louis Prang depicted him as a contemporary Santa in a set of holiday cards.
- In reality, he was also depicted by artist Haddon Sundblom in a widely disseminated Coca-Cola commercial in the early 1930s.
Read Also: Leva Bonaparte Wiki
More Information About Santa Claus
Santa Claus Wiki/Biography [Real Name, Wife, Life] If you want to know about Santa Claus’s career, boyfriend, net worth, and physical appearance scroll down:
|Real name||Santa Claus|
|Date of Birth||year 270|
|Birth Place||Western Christian culture|
|Age(as in 2022)||202 years|
|Nickname||Santa, Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, and
|Profession||Provide Gifts to Well-behaved Kids|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Nationality||British or Dutch|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Owner||workshop at the North Pole|
|Famous For||Being a mythical fictional character giving gifts on the night of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″
Centimeters: 170 cm
Meters: 1.7 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 117 Kg
Pounds: 270 lbs